Thursday, January 27, 2011

It Was A Perfect Christmas

I waited so long for this season to arrive...a season for me to have time for my family and friends. Long hours of sleep, no homeworks, and ofcourse, seeing colorful houses because of the christmas lights and other decorations make this time so perfect.

Christmas....the best word that ever existed (for me). Everytime I'm hearing it, I just feel too much happiness and joy. Not because I will be receiving gifts and cash from my family and relatives...rather, I just love to think that if not all, most people in the world knows that its time for giving, sharing and loving. Its also the time for forgiving and reconciling. Based on my experience this Christmas, its the best period for asking forgiveness to the people you have done wrong with. They would accept your apology easily then you can start all over again.

It was a full time of hanging out with my friends. We went wherever we want and we did everything we wanna do (no hanky-panky). It was like its already our last christmas..we spent it to the fullest. We were very happy and one time we didn't notice that it is already dark. We went home late and we were scolded by our parents but that didn't stop us. The next day we went out again to have picnic at the beach even though the sun's rays were striking (it was around 11 A.M.-12:30 P.M.). Can you also do that? :)

It was indeed so perfect. Every single event that happened was unforgettable. I love Christmas and thank you God for giving us your son: Baby Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment