Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Reflection

Eight months have already passed and we only have two months left. A short time but we can do many things to improve ourselves.

This third grading, I learned a variety of lessons. I enjoyed working with the HTML tags and making a website. Because of that, I was able to reminisce what happened in the first day of our classes. That day, I asked ma'am Eve, "ma'am, how can we make a website?" "You will learn about that soon," she answered me. I waited, then that question was answered in this grading. We made our own website consisting of our project the last grading. I was challenged but I was so eager to learn so I still tried. I enjoyed so much because I do love designing. It awakened my creativeness.

Moving on...I will do better in the last grading. :)

1 comment:

  1. nice post! that was so great. .i really appreciate it. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete