Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year, New Chelsea

Hello 2011! Bye-Bye 2010. Another year have passed: a year that was full of mistakes and wrong decisions. A new year means a lot to me. This time, I would be more matured and I will think a thousand times before doing something.

2011: The year that the easy-go-lucky Chelsea will transform into a better and more serious person.

No playing anymore, especially with love because it just hurts me and that someone. No more childish actions bacause I'm already sweet sixteen. No more "pasaway" especially in school and in our house (my mom hates that!haha). No more going home late bacause I just want to. No more crying because of that *blah blah* cause Im already tired of doing that and the most important, no more unfinished projects and activities (its hard to rush and cram) in short "TO BE MORE SERIOUS IN MY STUDIES", college is fastly coming....

I think this is my lucky year and I hope I can do everything that I mentioned above. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment